Free shipping will take 3-5 business days after your order is processed.
Not all shipping methods are available for all shipping addresses or certain items. We generally use UPS and FedEx and will send you the tracking number when the order ships. View your order status.
Processing Time, Delays, Back Orders
Orders ship Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). We ship items as soon as possible, but this will not always be the same day as your order is placed.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. We will let you know via email or telephone if there is a significant delay.
If part of your order goes out of stock, we will ship the part of your order we have in stock. The remaining items will ship as soon as possible with no additional shipping charge.
Where We Ship
Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
Shipping is available to the 50 United States. Currently, we do not ship to US Territories.
Note: Check our coverage map to be sure the phone you purchase can be activated where you intend to use it.
If your package arrives damaged, please contact the carrier as soon as possible.
- Online claim: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/sri/damaged-package.page
- or Visit your local UPS office so they can inspect the damage
- or Call UPS: (877) 524-4498
- Online claim: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support/claims.html
- or Visit your local FedEx office so they can inspect the damage
- or Call FedEx: (800) 463-3339
If the external packaging is in good shape, but the item arrives damaged, see how to return an item.