If Griz Wireless, Inc. and/or its controlled subsidiaries (collectively, “Griz”) provide you with a financial product or service (e.g. an installment loan or lease for a mobile device), then you should understand Griz’s policy regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your nonpublic personal financial information. Griz has an obligation to provide notice to you of your rights under federal law regarding your financial privacy.
We collect nonpublic personal financial information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, on our website or through other means; Information we receive from your transactions, correspondence and other communications with us; and
- Information we receive from you in connection with providing you a financial product or service, such as an installment loan or lease.
- We do not disclose nonpublic personal financial information about you to unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes.
We may disclose nonpublic personal financial information about you or any former customer to the following types of unaffiliated third parties:
- Financial service providers who assist us in maintaining or servicing your accounts, printers and those who assist with mailing and other services, as well as financial service providers who do not assist us in maintaining or servicing your accounts, such as companies engaged in banking, credit cards, consumer finance, and insurance with whom we may have agreements to provide joint products or services;
- Nonfinancial companies, such as service providers who fulfill information requests;
- Where you have provided us with consent to share your nonpublic personal financial information; and
- As otherwise permitted or required by law.
We protect your nonpublic personal financial information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure while it is under our control by a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.
Other Governing Terms
If you use or subscribe to our other products or services, our Griz Wireless Terms and Conditions, one or more applicable service agreements, and certain other terms may apply.
We may update this policy if we materially change our practices or if legal or regulatory changes require it. If we decide to use or disclose personal information in a way that is materially different from that which was stated in the section entitled “Financial Privacy,” at the time the personal information was collected, we will notify you of the change in the same manner in which you receive your annual privacy notice from Griz Wireless, at least 30 days before we implement that change and will give you an opportunity to opt-out of the proposed use or disclosure of previously collected personal information. You should refer to this policy often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this policy or about Griz’s privacy practices, please call Our Office at (406)375-7030 from any phone or send an e-mail message to email@example.com. You may also direct your privacy- related comments or questions to the address below:
Griz Wireless 189 Old Corvallis Road Hamilton MT, 59840
Effective September 12th 2018